Transforming the Difficult Child
- A book about the 'nurtured heart approach,' a set of strategies developed specifically for children with ADHD and other challenging behaviors to facilitate parenting and classroom success.
Jeffrey Freed, M.A.T
- Author of the book 'Right Brained Children in a Left Brained world' He is also a contributing writer for the book 'Uniquely Gifted' by Kiesa Kay as well as a contributor to the book 'The Attention Deficit Solution, The Ultimate Self Help Guide for Teens, by Shane Hills and Elizabeth Blanchard.
Moving Beyond ADD/ADHD - The Book
- Diagnosis and treatment information for ADD / ADHD.
LifeLifters - ADD Audio Coach
- Coaching system empowers you to create the control, balance and confidence you desire.
- Publisher of books about post traumatic stress disorders and the online magazine Post Traumatic Gazette.
Women From Another Planet?
- Written by women with Asperger's Syndrome about how their lives are affected by the condition.
Running on Ritalin
- Book on Ritalin use in America offers news and research on ADD.
Scattered and Scattered Mind
- Scattered and Scattered Minds written by Dr. Gabor Mate to help children, adults and health professionals understand Attention Deficit Disorder.
Attention Deficit Disorder: Solutions for Teachers and Parents
- Offering a book to help manage children with ADD/ADHD.
ADD to C3 Kids
- Marketing a nutritional program for children with attention deficit disorders.
Help for ADHD
- Top ten tips, list of resources, hidden treasures of ADHD.
- Book by Dr. Lucy Jo Palladino, a psychologist, teaches the use of focus skills for attention deficit disorders (ADD & ADHD) and learning disability.
ADHD Books by Shelagh Pooley
- Offers two books; What's in a Name and Names Don't Count.
ADHD/ADD: A Path to Success
- Lawrence Weathers. Revolutionary theory and patented treatment technology shows how ADHD/ADD can be unlearned rapidly, without drugs or diet. Describes psychologist-author's own successful struggle with ADHD.
Learning Disabilities Specialist - Carol A. McMullen
- Offers two books to help parents and teachers of children with ADD/ADHD.
The Complete ADD ADHD Book Store
- Books on the attention deficit disorders, for parents, teachers, and professionals.