Invercauld Publications: Adoption Bookshelf
- Lists of contents and details for a selection of books about adoption issues.
Healing the Hole in A Heart
- A guide to surviving reunion, making adjustments, and building relationships.
Badger Hill Press
- Adoption-focused publishing company. Includes book reviews, excerpts, and online order form.
- Claudia Niemeyer, a foster mother of 32 years relates stories of children in the foster care system.
A Single Square Picture
- A Korean adoptee's search for her roots, a memoir by Katy Robinson.
- A mother's search for her daughter by Joannie Liesenfelt. Includes ordering details and links to related information.
Adoption and Loss - The Hidden Grief
- Birthmother's story of adoption and loss, by Evelyn Robinson. Includes reviews and ordering details.
- Selling books about general and international adoption.
- Children's and parents' books on adoption. Also selected books on infertility and attachment disorder.
- Guide to writing a Dear Birthmother letter. Excerpt and table of contents are presented.
- Baby memory books tailored for adoption and foster care. Product description and ordering information.