Attracting Capital From Angels
- Brian E. Hill and Dee Power give advice on business plans, selecting and working with investors.
The Wise Man's Guide To The Twenty-First Century
- Information about the Independent Consulting Profession; the book by Douglas Blaine Kenney
The Transparency Edge
- Book written by Barbara Pagano and Elizabeth Pagano discusses the idea that building transparent crediability and trust are key to business success.
Lessons From The Top
- Tom Neff and Jim Citrin's profiles of America's top 50 business leaders.
Mobile Commerce Strategy
- Jouni Paavilainen's book on understanding technologies and opportunities.
Small Business Success Manual
- Stan Dubin's guide to stress management, promotion, marketing, sales, and human resources.
- All the information a childcare provider needs to complete their taxes. Written by a former provider.
The Business Analyzer and Planner
- A guide to resolving complex problems, evaluating opportunities, and building strategies.
- Books for on aspects of management and leadership.
- Books on fixed-income portfolio management, investment strategies, and mortgage-backed securities; edited by Dr. Frank Fabozzi.
Project Management Books
- Selection of books from introductory to advanced texts.
- Carl Shapiro and Hal Varian's strategic guide to the network economy.
The Atomic Corporation
- New management styles and personal portfolio careers in the eCommerce age are predicted in the book by Camrass and Farncombe.
Pinnacle Peak Information
- Book listing government and state programs, and those designed for women and minorities, plusunconventional loan programs.
The ICC Business Bookstore
- International trade from banking rules, contracts and commercial fraud to e-commerce, and insurance.
- A how-to business and management books series.
Books on Reducing Turnover
- Peter W. Hom and Rodger W. Griffeth on the causes of employee turnover and solutions for employee retention.
- Books, tapes, and software on dispute resolution, mediation, partnering, facilitation, and human resources management.
Wisdom Through The Eyes Of An Economist
- An essay on values, peace, and prosperity by Paul Taylor
- Titles about starting a business, management, marketing and accounting.
- Learning and information resources, on management, professional, technical, computing.
Show Me The Money
- An easy-to-use guide for business owners, managers and executives.
- Specializes in quality and productivity improvement and related subjects in business, engineering, and management.
Business Education Bookstore
- This book is for people who want to learn debit and credit accounting quickly.
Sustainable Finance and Banking
- Book on sustainable development and financial growth.
Day Care Providers Tax Guide
- Information on taxes, for day care providerm (USA).
- Interactive resource books on essential philosophies, strategies and practical techniques for management skills.
- Specializes in legal books, funds management, e-commerce.
A Corporate Guide to College Recruiting
- Practical tips and strategies for tailoring a recruiting program to fit a company's needs and resources.
- Building top-level relationships for bottom-line results. By James P. Masciarelli.
The Way of Strategy
- William A. Levinson's application of military principles to organizational management and competition.
OCAPT Business Books
- Booksellers in the subject of manufacturing productivity improvement.
Property Management with Quickbooks
- Shows how to manage rental property using accounting software.
- Communicating effectively in the digital age; using conference calls, e-mail, voice mail, in the virtual team.
- Proposes the ideas and action needed for business success in the 21st century.
- Financial and contrary opinion literature.
CPI Business Development Corp.
- Books, software, videos, CDs, courses and consulting on building a business.