- The Brief Sun. Historical novel about Polish political prisoners freed from Siberian labor camps during World War II to fight Nazis.
- Run For The Hills. Historical novel that tells the story of the Johnstown flood of 1889 as seen through the eyes of a twelve year old.
- The True Crusade. A novel about the crusades. Excerpts from the book available for on-line reading.
- Voyage of Reprisal. Exploits of Elizabethan sea dogs sailing under a secret Queen's commission to plunder a treasure fleet of the King of Spain on the eve of the Spanish Armada.
- King's Captain. Part of the Alan Lewrie naval adventures.
- MacArthur Park. A book about growing up in the Sixties that contains the lyrics to several of the Sixties' songs and also has pictures from that time period.
- For Those Who Love, Time is Not. A World War II true story of unconquerable love and faith. A narrative compilation of the author's father's World War II letters.
- Khalifah. A colorful and informative historical novel about the beginnings of Islam
- William Weatherford: His Country and His People. A historical novel on William Weatherford; the Creek Indians; and the Creek Indian War.
- Island Woman. A young intellectual who travels to 1704 and meets Chumash Indians, Spanish explorers and Andrew Selkirk, the historical Robinson Crusoe.
- The Zulu and the Lion. Novel set in the Anglo-Zulu War. Author biography, reviews, and related links provided.
Taylor, Robert Love
- Fiddle and Bow: A Tennessee Novel. Includes 1886 Tennessee War of the Roses, in which Taylor brothers, Robert Love Taylor and Alfred A. Taylor, opposed each other for governor.
- The Last Pendragon. A variation on the Arthurian legend, opening as Arthur is mortally wounded.
Lantz, David L.
- The Brotherhood of the Scroll. Historical novel set in 600 B.C. when Egypt and Babylon are world superpowers. The biblical characters Jeremiah and Daniel come to life in this novel of international intrigue and war.
- The Butcher's Dog. The Russian Revolution is in full swing when ten year old Mikhail loses his family and has to take to the road to get away from the guns.
- The Blood Remembers. A historical novel about Frederick II.
Pettigrew, Cinda and Warner, Robyn
- Seeking the White Root, An Australian Story. Story of a woman's search for self identity by examining historical and contemporary Aboriginal and Euro-Australian society.
Bruce, Charles and Carolyn
- The Rebel King. A novel about Scotland's King Robert Bruce who fought the Wars of Independence after King Edward of England executed William Wallace.
- Rebecca's Tale. Companion book to Daphne du Maurier's classic novel Rebecca.
- Vantage Points. A historical novel featuring a woman pilot in World War II.
- The Fateful Adventures of The Good Soldier Svejk. A new English language translation this famous Czech novel about the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand.
Armstrong, Tristan and Cotton, Margaret
- Boudica's War. A fictional rendition of the bloody rebellion of the Iceni Queen Boudica against the might and power of Rome.
Hellman, Howard D.
- Crown Thy Good. A novel by set in the Hudson Valley during the Civil War, is a story of change and of brotherhood.
- The Decline of Day. Excerpts from a novel set in the midst of the Arab Revolt (1916-1918) against the Ottoman Empire.
Muller, Richard A.
- The Sins of Jesus. A novel on biblical accounts.
- Bring the War Home. A semi-autobiographical novel of a student activist couple attempting to organize anti-war Marines in Southern California during the Vietnam War.
Clark, George Thomas
- Hitler Here. A biographical novel about Adolf Hitler featuring first person stories from his contemporaries. Table of contents, online ordering, and excerpts provided.
- Holy Orders. A historic novel circa World War I, is the intimate story of a young irish catholic priest, compelled to question the authorities.
Boyar, Jane and Burt
- Hitler Stopped By Franco. A novel based on facts of the Spanish dictator Franco's policies being responsible for the defeat of Germany in World War II.