City Gallery Bookstore
- Bookstore for genealogy and history of photography books and reviews.
- Bahman Farzad's simplified explanation of exposure and the Zone System with several Nikon models.
- Chris Harris, Canadian (British Columbia) naturalist and nature photographer presents stock photography.
Photo Traveler Publications
- Travel guides to national parks and scenic areas in North America. Written for photographers, it tells about best times of day and tripod spots for a particular shot.
- Deborah Samuel is an award-winning fine art photographer specializing in exquisite duotone portraits of purebred dogs, collected in the new books 'dog' and 'pup'
- Source for books related to cinema and filmmaking past and present.
Fifteen Years: Chelsea Hotel
- Photo book on the residents of the Chelsea Hotel in New York.
There To Breathe The Beauty
- Norm Brauer's pictorial presentation of the camping trips of Henry Ford, Harvey Firestone, Thomas Edison and John Burroughs.
Fine Photography Books and Prints
- Photography books, newsletter plus articles on collecting books and photographs.
Andrew Cahan Books
- Specialists in rare and out-of-print photographic literature.
- Photography bookstore featuring all types of photography.
Testaments of Israel
- Photography of Israel.
Abstract Eye Books
- Sells new, used, and rare books on photography and the arts. Also has vintage maps and prints, and Replogle globes.
At the Beach
- A visual exploration of the California beach scene, with duotone plates by Ernest J. Zarate.
- Featuring photographic images in hard-bound coffee table books. Designed for gifts in a variety of nostalgic subjects: beauty of rural America, life on the Great Plains and the Sioux Indians. Photographic art by photographer/artist, Joel Strasser.
- The not-for-profit arts institution dedicated to advancing fine photography, publishing a magazine and books, presenting a diverse selection of photographs and texts offering perspectives on current ideas in photography.
Hawks in Focus
- Photographic study by Lindsay Cupper of Australia's twenty-four diurnal raptors. Also contains a list of photographic credits and an equipment list used to produce the images.
Nikon Compendium Handbook of the Nikon System
- Unofficial guide, history, Nikon F series, Nikkormat, new generation cameras, accessories, speedlights, and lenses. Sample chapters and photos. Also available on CD.
Mark Kelley Photography
- Color photos of the wildlife, scenery and people of Southeast Alaska.
- Out-of-print and rare books on photography and the arts.
The Birth of Coffee
- Photography and accompanying text that chronicles the lives of those that pick, plant and grow coffee.
A Kind of History
- Mark Goodman's photography, 20 years of photographing the children and young adults of Millerton, New York.
Secrets of Wedding Photography
- Professional wedding photography techniques and lighting tips for specific photography.
Thin Air Publishing
- Aerial photography book, posters and prints by Judson P. Brohmer.
Antarctica Explorer Series Volume 1
- Limited-edition, leather-bound book featuring the fine-art photography of Pat and Rosemarie Keough.
- Photographic books and calendars on Venice and Italy by Fulvio Roiter.
- Jon Michael Riley's images of Ireland, with an introduction by Nuala O'Faolain; published by Rizzoli.
- Publisher of photographic periodicals, books, and portfolios dedicated to bringing its readers quality photography and creative and inspirational ideas about photography and the creative process.
Kowasa.com photography books
- On-line photography bookstore based in Barcelona, Spain with a catalogue of more than 11,000 titles, site is in both English and Spanish.
- The Friends of Photography Bookstore. Offering a selection of photography books, Ansel Adams books, prints, and posters.
Joerg Otto Meier
- Photographic portraits and interviews with people from St. Pauli. Landscape photography.
Photographing Birds in Flight
- A new photography book showing easy to understand techniques for photographing birds in flight from an open window or out in the field.
- Reference, manuals, price guides, how-to and photography history. Used and rare book search.
Shot on the Street
- A series of color street photographs taken in New York City during the 1970s and 1980s.
- Assouline Publishers of photography, fashion, art, design and life style books.
Design for Life
- Publisher of 'Hidden Depths', a book of stereo photographs by Jacques Henri Lartigue, with stereoscope.
- Offers fine art aerial photography, collectable and out of print photography.
- Camera repair books and photographic equipment restoration information, as well as repair tools.